The owner and the site administrator is the company MOKA www.mokashop.pl Modest Hunter having its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Sarmatian 28/50 entered in the register of economic activities under the number 511594, the Mayor of Warsaw on 05.07.2010 year.
- Service user www.mokashop.pl remain anonymous until you make your first purchase, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a registration form at the store.
- Signing up for our store will need to provide your e-mail address and set a password. You can also make purchases without registration.
- To make purchases in our store and you need to provide personal information necessary to deliver the consignment. When ordering, you will be poproszeniu enter address. For consumers, they include: your name, shipping address, phone number and e-mail address. If the purchase is made entrepreneur will need to be given the following information: Company name, name of the person placing the order, address, tax identification number, telephone number and e-mail address.
- All information held by us about our customers use only in order to carry out orders, including the issuance of the sales and shipping of products (that is sharing the contact details of implementing partners such as shipping couriers). Without obtaining a separate agreement your data will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
- Each user has an unlimited service www.mokashop.pl insight into your personal data, edit or delete them. To manually check your personal details registered customers can log on and enter www.mokashop.pl Your Account tab, where you can edit all of your personal information. If you want to delete your account, along with your personal email message to the address email@example.com or call 22-389-54-58. The above e-mail address and the phone numbers indicated the possibility to inspect their personal data, edit or delete them can get unregistered customers.
All personal data is safely stored in a specially prepared room, protected from access by unauthorized persons on specially protected servers (including through firewalls firewalls).
All information that is sent to our servers, and in particular the payment information is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption using 128/256-bitowego so even in the event of capture rate, the data is unreadable by unauthorized persons .
Access to personal data shall only be entitled to the employees www.mokashop.pl
During the execution of contracts may need to contact you. In this case, we reserve the opportunity to have your questions and contact on the given data such as email address, phone number or mailing address.
In order to complete the contract www.mokashop.pl reserves the right to send messages via e-mail informing about the next stages of the contract.
These methods of contact you will not be used to send commercial information, unless previously have expressed their consent.
On the www.mokashop.pl each user may wish to receive the newsletter. In this case, you need to enter your email address in the box at the store and confirmation of consent to receive commercial information.
Receive newsletters can be switched off by clicking on the link for discharge in any e-mail received from www.mokashop.pl. Unsubscribe from the newsletter does not imply deleting the account in the store.
Cookies (cookies) - These are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while browsing through your web pages. A cookie typically contains the name of the website from which it comes, "life expectancy" cookies (the time of its existence), and generated a unique number used to identify the browser used by the call from the website. They are not in any way harmful to your computer or the data contained on it.
Currently, we use the following kinds of cookies:
The files required to run Shop - These files allow proper operation of an online store www.mokashop.pl, login to the store, navigate to the shop or make purchases. Without their store on your device using the Store is impossible;
Files to ensure the security of transactions made within the Store. None of these files will prevent the safe completion of the transaction, such payments;
Statistical files - allow for us to collect statistical information about how to use the Store;
Functional files - files which store your settings and preferences. By saving the files on your device, among others. you will not have to enter each user name and password, etc;
Promotional files - files which receive personalized advertising. These files can be used by the store so that you can display advertising tailored to your interests, and the number of times your ad can be limited so that the ads will be less burdensome, etc.
Social files - to integrate social networking (among others. Facebook, Google+, Pinterest), all of which are using the store.
If you have not created an account in our shop, you will be asked to enter your personal details and a delivery address.Create a new account